ZalogaYoga Events Presents.... A Weekend Getaway in Amagansett!
DROP IN TO ONE OR ALL!!!
There is no doubt that the BEST time of year out in the Hamptons is autumn. Spend this holiday weekend in "The Square" with Lisa at Mandala Yoga!
- Friday 7-8:15pm Candlelit Vinyasa Master Class. Music and Ambience set the tone to Just Practice! (Drop in $35)
- Saturday 1-3pm; Dive in deeper and explore INVERSIONS in this workshop asana clinic. We will learn the fundamentals of balance on and off the wall covering, headstands, forearm stand, shoulder stand & handstands. (Drop in $55)
- Sunday 9:45am; Open Level Flow (included in full weekend & open to public $25 drop-in or class card)
Full Weekend $108 Space is Limited to 26 students!
Massages & Ayurveda available by appointment at Maha Healing Arts: 249 Main Street, Amagansett
There are many accommodation options available, some within walking distance to the Amagansett Square. Here are some recommendations:
- Gansett Green Manor- Right in the heart of town, walking distance to square, jitney & train.
- AIRBNB- Many local listings, shares and private homes
- Dune Resorts- A consortium of local hotels, ranging in price and distance.
- Sea Breeze Inn- On Atlantic Ave, close to everything! 631-267-3692
- Ocean Dunes- At the end of Hedges Lane (just down the road from Mandala) Ocean Front!
- Red Door Guest House- Main Street, walking distance 631-267-6694
- Inn at Windmill Lane- Higher end, close to everything
- The Inn at East Hampton- Inexpensive Motel type accommodations