ZalogaYoga Events Presents.... A Weekend Getaway in Amagansett!
Last month we kick started our monthly Yoga Immersion series and it was a BLAST! Full of steamy watery flow, thunderstorms, challenging inversions, dedicated yogis & grounding hip openers. This month we have a whole new line up of deep yoga play!
There is no doubt that the BEST time of year out in the Hamptons is the fall... Stunning sunsets, empty beaches, fragrant farm stands, apple picking, off-season rates & pre-holidays serenity! Spend the weekend in "The Square" with Lisa at Mandala Yoga!
- Saturday 8:30-9:30am; ZalogaYoga Flow. Music and Ambience set the tone to Just Practice!
- Sunday 9:45-11:15; Sweat & Surrender (included in full weekend & open to public $25 drop-in or class card)
Massages & Ayurveda available by appointment at Maha Healing Arts: 249 Main Street, Amagansett
There are many accommodation options available, some within walking distance to the Amagansett Square. Take advantage of the off-season rates and space! Here are some recommendations:
- Gansett Green Manor- Right in the heart of town, walking distance to square, jitney & train.
- AIRBNB- Many local listings, shares and private homes
- Dune Resorts- A consortium of local hotels, ranging in price and distance.
- Sea Breeze Inn- On Atlantic Ave, close to everything! 631-267-3692
- Ocean Dunes- At the end of Hedges Lane (just down the road from Mandala) Ocean Front!
- Red Door Guest House- Main Street, walking distance 631-267-6694
- Inn at Windmill Lane- Higher end, close to everything
- The Inn at East Hampton- Inexpensive Motel type accommodations