Mandala Yoga Center for Healing Arts – Amagansett, New York
200hr Yoga Teacher Training
SPRING 2017 WEEKEND PROGRAM DATES:
Fridays 6:00 – 9:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:30am – 6:30pm.
March 24-26, April 7-9 & 21-23, May 5-7 & 19-21, June 2-4, 16-18 & 23-25
Knowing and really connecting with the people you’ll be studying with is so important… don’t you think? Our program is a collaboration of senior passionate teachers, each with over 15 years teaching experience, including Lauren Hanna, Jolie Parcher, Lisa Zaloga, Eric Pettigrew, Tracy Mohr & guest teachers, all handpicked for their advanced knowledge, compassion and ability to inspire and teach teachers.
If you are exploring learning to teach yoga or desire a deeper understanding of your practice, we’d love to be your teachers, mentors and champions. But, it’s also so critical that you find the program that fits you best. So, here are a few things you should know about our program. When you train and certify with us…
- You’ll Attend a “Registered” Yoga Alliance school
- You’ll benefit from the experience and reputation of established, internationally-acclaimed school
- You’ll learn to teach & embody vinyasa flow yoga
- You’ll learn anatomy & biomechanics in a way that makes it truly come alive.
- You’ll not-only learn about the subtle-body, but actually experience how to feel and move prana or lifeforce and teach deeply-transformative subtle-body techniques
- You’ll have FUN & connect with a wonderful, lighthearted community!
- Your investment will be very-affordable and, with intensive and extended weekend and evening programs, you can choose the schedule that fits your needs
See our Program Overview & Dates here!